This game challenges the children’s fin motor skills.
- Make a track for the bottle tops by placing many skipping ropes after each other to form two parallel courses. The track is between the skipping ropes.
- The children are then given a bottle top each, which they shall move along the track.
- All the children try to get down the track to the finishing line individually or they can compete in pairs.
- You can choose whether everyone is to flick the bottle tops through the course at the same time or whether they shall take turns, whereby each child flicks their bottle top before the next person flicks theirs.
- With preference, use different coloured bottle tops or write the initials of the children on the bottle tops to make it easier for the children to control their top.
- A rule can be added stating that if a child hits another child’s bottle top, they have to return to the position from where they flicked the top.
Skipping ropes or anything else that form the ‘walls’ of the track