In Collecting Game, the children practise basic motor skills, and receive conceptual training. The activity stimulates the tactile and kinaesthetic senses.
- The adult finds a leaf and the children then find a similar leaf.
- Find a stick, the children shall find a similar stick.
- Find a plant, the children shall find a similar plant.
- Find a small amount of tree bark; the children shall find bark.
- Find a small amount of moss; the children shall find moss.
- The children can crawl, walk, jump or run to fetch things.
Various natural materials