In Knock over Cones, the children’s activity level is moderate to vigorous-intensity in that the children compete in two teams to knock over and stand up cones.
- Divide the children into two teams.
- Place the cones randomly around the floor.
- The task of one of the teams is to knock over the cones (with their hands) at the same time as the other team shall stand them up again.
- How many cones have been knocked down and remain standing after one minute?
- Switch roles in the next round.
- Preferably add a rule that they are not allowed knock over the same cone twice in a row, as this generates more activity.