In Photograph Orienteering, the children practise basic motor skills and spatial orientation. The activity stimulates the tactile and kinaesthetic senses.
- Take photographs of recognisable objects in the outdoor play area or nature site.
- Mark the picture where the clue will hang.
- Hang up clues, which could be a picture, a piece of a jigsaw puzzle or a toy that the children shall take back with them.
- One adult and two to three children walk together. The group is given a picture to take with them, finds the clue and returns to the starting point where the group is given a new picture.
- Take pictures of several details or a larger area.
Photographs taken of the preschool’s outdoor play area or local community