In Play with Large Boxes, the children practise basic motor skills, spatial orientation and cooperation skills. The activity stimulates the tactile and kinaesthetic senses.
- Let the children examine large boxes.
- The children can climb in and out of the boxes.
- Multiple children can get inside one box.
- The children can play hide and seek with the boxes.
- The children can crawl, walk or run around the boxes.
- The children can build with the boxes.
- Vary by having few and many boxes in the room or outdoor space at the same time.