In Who’s missing?, the children must remember who is playing the game and try to find out who is hiding under the blanket.
- The children stand spread around the floor.
- When the music starts, the children dance move around the room.
- When the music stops, all the children lie down on the floor and close their eyes.
- The adult covers one of the children with a blanket and the other children try to find out which child is hiding.
- A variation of the game is to get the children to stand in a circle, after which one of children walks out of the room. Then one of the children in the circle lies down in the centre of the circle with the blanket covering them. The child, who went out of the room, comes in again and tries to find out which child is lying under the blanket.